Read Lisa Wangsness’s story in this morning’s Boston Globe on the trial rite for same-gender marriage that will come before this General Convention. The story includes comment from Bishop Tom Shaw and Massachusetts deputy Byron Rushing.
- Archbishop of Canterbury pays tribute to Prince Philip
- West Missouri Bishop Scott Field announces Sept. 14 retirement date
- Episcopal priest goes viral for wearing the same dress for 100 days as a fashion sustainability challenge
- Biden says VTS COVID-19 vaccine clinic is example of ‘America at its finest’
- UK churches launch nature count to assess biodiversity within ‘National Park’ of churchyards