Read Lisa Wangsness’s story in this morning’s Boston Globe on the trial rite for same-gender marriage that will come before this General Convention. The story includes comment from Bishop Tom Shaw and Massachusetts deputy Byron Rushing.
- Springfield announces candidates for diocesan bishop
- Working group recommends streamlining Church of England governance
- Fire damages Diocese of Long Island’s St. John’s Episcopal Hospital
- Presiding Bishop preaches at Trinity Church Wall Street as nation marks 20 years since 9/11
- Episcopal Church, Philippine Independent Church to celebrate 60th anniversary of full communion