Read Lisa Wangsness’s story in this morning’s Boston Globe on the trial rite for same-gender marriage that will come before this General Convention. The story includes comment from Bishop Tom Shaw and Massachusetts deputy Byron Rushing.
- Presiding Bishop’s statement on the passing of Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg
- Central Gulf Coast communities, churches assess damage from Hurricane Sally
- Episcopal TV writer launches social media challenge to encourage masks
- Update on full communion talks between Episcopal Church and United Methodist Church
- Presiding Bishop, in House of Bishops sermon, promotes voting, Christian love over divisions