Read Lisa Wangsness’s story in this morning’s Boston Globe on the trial rite for same-gender marriage that will come before this General Convention. The story includes comment from Bishop Tom Shaw and Massachusetts deputy Byron Rushing.
- Inauguration, MLK Day offer Episcopalians opportunities to pray and engage
- Bishops warn ‘epidemic of gun violence now threatens our democracy’
- Bishops write letter urging Episcopalians to avoid inauguration-related protests amid threats of violence
- Virginia, General seminaries pursue joint venture to foster deeper collaboration
- All Saints Pasadena helps homeless people during pandemic by offering refuge and support