The House of Deputies this afternoon elected Massachusetts deputy Byron Rushing as its new vice president. He will serve with the new House of Deputies president, the Rev. Gay Jennings from the Diocese of Ohio, who was elected yesterday.
- Springfield announces candidates for diocesan bishop
- Working group recommends streamlining Church of England governance
- Fire damages Diocese of Long Island’s St. John’s Episcopal Hospital
- Presiding Bishop preaches at Trinity Church Wall Street as nation marks 20 years since 9/11
- Episcopal Church, Philippine Independent Church to celebrate 60th anniversary of full communion