The House of Deputies this afternoon elected Massachusetts deputy Byron Rushing as its new vice president. He will serve with the new House of Deputies president, the Rev. Gay Jennings from the Diocese of Ohio, who was elected yesterday.
- Presiding Bishop’s statement on the passing of Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg
- Central Gulf Coast communities, churches assess damage from Hurricane Sally
- Episcopal TV writer launches social media challenge to encourage masks
- Update on full communion talks between Episcopal Church and United Methodist Church
- Presiding Bishop, in House of Bishops sermon, promotes voting, Christian love over divisions