Accompanying the Diocese of Massachusetts’ delegation and bishops at General Convention this year are Michelle St. Francis (Trinity Church, Concord ) and Megan Lightcap (St. Paul’s, Natick), two young women there as observers, whose trip is sponsored by a generous grant from the MA chapter of Episcopal Church Women (ECW). In appreciation for this opportunity, the two have agreed to contribute to the diocesan blog while in Salt Lake City, and their first contribution is this vlog, a montage of sights from their first 48 hours in Salt Lake City. Watch on Youtube here.
- Innovative ideas and collaborative energy flourish at Rooted in Jesus conference
- Voorhees College draws on strong bond with Episcopal Church to live into educational mission
- Spirited revival opens Rooted in Jesus conference on modern ministry in Atlanta
- Oldest Episcopal parish’s past holds uncomfortable truths in city where African American history began
- Southern Virginia moves female bishop’s consecration in response to backlash from Roman Catholics