Accompanying the Diocese of Massachusetts’ delegation and bishops at General Convention this year are Michelle St. Francis (Trinity Church, Concord ) and Megan Lightcap (St. Paul’s, Natick), two young women there as observers, whose trip is sponsored by a generous grant from the MA chapter of Episcopal Church Women (ECW). In appreciation for this opportunity, the two have agreed to contribute to the diocesan blog while in Salt Lake City, and their first contribution is this vlog, a montage of sights from their first 48 hours in Salt Lake City. Watch on Youtube here.
Episcopal News Service
- Mississippi church finds glimmers of hope as it starts to recover after March 24 tornado
- American Cathedral in Paris celebrates its 100th anniversary
- Kenyan provost appointed archbishop of Canterbury’s Anglican Communion advisor
- Missouri faith leaders oppose anti-trans legislation in open letter to lawmakers
- Faith leaders and religious groups voice opposition to Biden’s plan to restrict asylum