Accompanying the Diocese of Massachusetts’ delegation and bishops at General Convention this year are Michelle St. Francis (Trinity Church, Concord ) and Megan Lightcap (St. Paul’s, Natick), two young women there as observers, whose trip is sponsored by a generous grant from the MA chapter of Episcopal Church Women (ECW). In appreciation for this opportunity, the two have agreed to contribute to the diocesan blog while in Salt Lake City, and their first contribution is this vlog, a montage of sights from their first 48 hours in Salt Lake City. Watch on Youtube here.
- Presiding Bishop’s statement on the passing of Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg
- Central Gulf Coast communities, churches assess damage from Hurricane Sally
- Episcopal TV writer launches social media challenge to encourage masks
- Update on full communion talks between Episcopal Church and United Methodist Church
- Presiding Bishop, in House of Bishops sermon, promotes voting, Christian love over divisions