Accompanying the Diocese of Massachusetts’ delegation and bishops at General Convention this year are Michelle St. Francis (Trinity Church, Concord ) and Megan Lightcap (St. Paul’s, Natick), two young women there as observers, whose trip is sponsored by a generous grant from the MA chapter of Episcopal Church Women (ECW). In appreciation for this opportunity, the two have agreed to contribute to the diocesan blog while in Salt Lake City, and their first contribution is this vlog, a montage of sights from their first 48 hours in Salt Lake City. Watch on Youtube here.
- Springfield announces candidates for diocesan bishop
- Working group recommends streamlining Church of England governance
- Fire damages Diocese of Long Island’s St. John’s Episcopal Hospital
- Presiding Bishop preaches at Trinity Church Wall Street as nation marks 20 years since 9/11
- Episcopal Church, Philippine Independent Church to celebrate 60th anniversary of full communion