Accompanying the Diocese of Massachusetts’ delegation and bishops at General Convention this year are Michelle St. Francis (Trinity Church, Concord ) and Megan Lightcap (St. Paul’s, Natick), two young women there as observers, whose trip is sponsored by a generous grant from the MA chapter of Episcopal Church Women (ECW). In appreciation for this opportunity, the two have agreed to contribute to the diocesan blog while in Salt Lake City, and their first contribution is this vlog, a montage of sights from their first 48 hours in Salt Lake City. Watch on Youtube here.
- Trio of new primates as new Anglican leaders appointed in Alexandria, Burundi and Pakistan
- Episcopal churches step up efforts to go solar to reach net-zero carbon emissions goals
- In London, ‘Spiritual Gym’ is an exercise routine for the soul
- Anglican Church of Australia releases report on family violence
- Diocese of California creates Juneteenth feast day amid push to add holiday to churchwide calendar