Accompanying the Diocese of Massachusetts’ delegation and bishops at General Convention this year are Michelle St. Francis (Trinity Church, Concord ) and Megan Lightcap (St. Paul’s, Natick), two young women there as observers, whose trip is sponsored by a generous grant from the MA chapter of Episcopal Church Women (ECW). In appreciation for this opportunity, the two have agreed to contribute to the diocesan blog while in Salt Lake City, and their first contribution is this vlog, a montage of sights from their first 48 hours in Salt Lake City. Watch on Youtube here.
- Archbishop of Canterbury pays tribute to Prince Philip
- West Missouri Bishop Scott Field announces Sept. 14 retirement date
- Episcopal priest goes viral for wearing the same dress for 100 days as a fashion sustainability challenge
- Biden says VTS COVID-19 vaccine clinic is example of ‘America at its finest’
- UK churches launch nature count to assess biodiversity within ‘National Park’ of churchyards