Accompanying the Diocese of Massachusetts’ delegation and bishops at General Convention this year are Michelle St. Francis (Trinity Church, Concord ) and Megan Lightcap (St. Paul’s, Natick), two young women there as observers, whose trip is sponsored by a generous grant from the MA chapter of Episcopal Church Women (ECW). In appreciation for this opportunity, the two have agreed to contribute to the diocesan blog while in Salt Lake City, and their first contribution is this vlog, a montage of sights from their first 48 hours in Salt Lake City. Watch on Youtube here.
- Brian N. Prior to serve as assisting bishop in Alabama
- Remembering an Episcopalian as a ‘symbol of voting rights,’ while working to preserve those rights
- All Church of England dioceses join Eco Diocese program ahead of 2030 net-zero target
- UPDATED: Charles V. Willie, first African American House of Deputies vice president, dies at 94
- Presiding bishop, Jon Meacham discuss religion, politics, insurrection