Accompanying the Diocese of Massachusetts’ delegation and bishops at General Convention this year are Michelle St. Francis (Trinity Church, Concord ) and Megan Lightcap (St. Paul’s, Natick), two young women there as observers, whose trip is sponsored by a generous grant from the MA chapter of Episcopal Church Women (ECW). In appreciation for this opportunity, the two have agreed to contribute to the diocesan blog while in Salt Lake City, and their first contribution is this vlog, a montage of sights from their first 48 hours in Salt Lake City. Watch on Youtube here.
- Anglicans raise voices at COP27
- Pajama drive brings Northwestern Pennsylvania community together to help children in need
- Bishop issues pastoral letter on deadly mass shooting at Walmart in Southern Virginia
- Shannon Duckworth consecrated as bishop of Louisiana
- Archbishop of Canterbury meets prime minister of Mozambique and victims of conflict