The bishops have boarded the buses taking them to the Cathedral Church of St. Mark here in Salt Lake City, where they will elect the Episcopal Church’s next presiding bishop. Our prayers go with them.
- Inauguration, MLK Day offer Episcopalians opportunities to pray and engage
- Bishops warn ‘epidemic of gun violence now threatens our democracy’
- Bishops write letter urging Episcopalians to avoid inauguration-related protests amid threats of violence
- Virginia, General seminaries pursue joint venture to foster deeper collaboration
- All Saints Pasadena helps homeless people during pandemic by offering refuge and support