In their latest video, the Diocese of Massachusetts youth observers interview other young people from the diocese in Salt Lake City for General Convention and related events. In advocating for the full inclusion of young people in the governance of the church, lay deputy Sarah Neumann notes, “It is important for the church to remember that young adults are in fact adults.” Watch the video here.
- Inauguration, MLK Day offer Episcopalians opportunities to pray and engage
- Bishops warn ‘epidemic of gun violence now threatens our democracy’
- Bishops write letter urging Episcopalians to avoid inauguration-related protests amid threats of violence
- Virginia, General seminaries pursue joint venture to foster deeper collaboration
- All Saints Pasadena helps homeless people during pandemic by offering refuge and support