Our bishop, Alan Gates, and the Massachusetts deputation joined this morning’s prayerful procession through downtown Salt Lake City to draw attention to the need to find a way to end gun violence. See more photos on our Facebook page.
Episcopal News Service
- Mississippi church finds glimmers of hope as it starts to recover after March 24 tornado
- American Cathedral in Paris celebrates its 100th anniversary
- Kenyan provost appointed archbishop of Canterbury’s Anglican Communion advisor
- Missouri faith leaders oppose anti-trans legislation in open letter to lawmakers
- Faith leaders and religious groups voice opposition to Biden’s plan to restrict asylum