Our bishop, Alan Gates, and the Massachusetts deputation joined this morning’s prayerful procession through downtown Salt Lake City to draw attention to the need to find a way to end gun violence. See more photos on our Facebook page.
- Inauguration, MLK Day offer Episcopalians opportunities to pray and engage
- Bishops warn ‘epidemic of gun violence now threatens our democracy’
- Bishops write letter urging Episcopalians to avoid inauguration-related protests amid threats of violence
- Virginia, General seminaries pursue joint venture to foster deeper collaboration
- All Saints Pasadena helps homeless people during pandemic by offering refuge and support