Youth Observers Megan Lightcap and Michelle St. Francis captured a joyful moment at General Convention, when the delegates broke into song (and dance!) upon learning of the Supreme Court’s July 26 decision that makes same-sex marriage legal in all 50 United States. Also featured in their video blog are some resolution updates, and an Episcopal Church Women and Church Periodical Club event. Watch the video here.
- Trio of new primates as new Anglican leaders appointed in Alexandria, Burundi and Pakistan
- Episcopal churches step up efforts to go solar to reach net-zero carbon emissions goals
- In London, ‘Spiritual Gym’ is an exercise routine for the soul
- Anglican Church of Australia releases report on family violence
- Diocese of California creates Juneteenth feast day amid push to add holiday to churchwide calendar