Youth Observers Megan Lightcap and Michelle St. Francis captured a joyful moment at General Convention, when the delegates broke into song (and dance!) upon learning of the Supreme Court’s July 26 decision that makes same-sex marriage legal in all 50 United States. Also featured in their video blog are some resolution updates, and an Episcopal Church Women and Church Periodical Club event. Watch the video here.
- Presiding Bishop’s statement on the passing of Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg
- Central Gulf Coast communities, churches assess damage from Hurricane Sally
- Episcopal TV writer launches social media challenge to encourage masks
- Update on full communion talks between Episcopal Church and United Methodist Church
- Presiding Bishop, in House of Bishops sermon, promotes voting, Christian love over divisions