Youth Observers Megan Lightcap and Michelle St. Francis captured a joyful moment at General Convention, when the delegates broke into song (and dance!) upon learning of the Supreme Court’s July 26 decision that makes same-sex marriage legal in all 50 United States. Also featured in their video blog are some resolution updates, and an Episcopal Church Women and Church Periodical Club event. Watch the video here.
- Brian N. Prior to serve as assisting bishop in Alabama
- Remembering an Episcopalian as a ‘symbol of voting rights,’ while working to preserve those rights
- All Church of England dioceses join Eco Diocese program ahead of 2030 net-zero target
- UPDATED: Charles V. Willie, first African American House of Deputies vice president, dies at 94
- Presiding bishop, Jon Meacham discuss religion, politics, insurrection