Youth Observers Megan Lightcap and Michelle St. Francis captured a joyful moment at General Convention, when the delegates broke into song (and dance!) upon learning of the Supreme Court’s July 26 decision that makes same-sex marriage legal in all 50 United States. Also featured in their video blog are some resolution updates, and an Episcopal Church Women and Church Periodical Club event. Watch the video here.
- Archbishop of Canterbury pays tribute to Prince Philip
- West Missouri Bishop Scott Field announces Sept. 14 retirement date
- Episcopal priest goes viral for wearing the same dress for 100 days as a fashion sustainability challenge
- Biden says VTS COVID-19 vaccine clinic is example of ‘America at its finest’
- UK churches launch nature count to assess biodiversity within ‘National Park’ of churchyards