Youth Observers Megan Lightcap and Michelle St. Francis captured a joyful moment at General Convention, when the delegates broke into song (and dance!) upon learning of the Supreme Court’s July 26 decision that makes same-sex marriage legal in all 50 United States. Also featured in their video blog are some resolution updates, and an Episcopal Church Women and Church Periodical Club event. Watch the video here.
- Inauguration, MLK Day offer Episcopalians opportunities to pray and engage
- Bishops warn ‘epidemic of gun violence now threatens our democracy’
- Bishops write letter urging Episcopalians to avoid inauguration-related protests amid threats of violence
- Virginia, General seminaries pursue joint venture to foster deeper collaboration
- All Saints Pasadena helps homeless people during pandemic by offering refuge and support