Youth Observers Megan Lightcap and Michelle St. Francis captured a joyful moment at General Convention, when the delegates broke into song (and dance!) upon learning of the Supreme Court’s July 26 decision that makes same-sex marriage legal in all 50 United States. Also featured in their video blog are some resolution updates, and an Episcopal Church Women and Church Periodical Club event. Watch the video here.
- Innovative ideas and collaborative energy flourish at Rooted in Jesus conference
- Voorhees College draws on strong bond with Episcopal Church to live into educational mission
- Spirited revival opens Rooted in Jesus conference on modern ministry in Atlanta
- Oldest Episcopal parish’s past holds uncomfortable truths in city where African American history began
- Southern Virginia moves female bishop’s consecration in response to backlash from Roman Catholics