The House of Deputies this afternoon elected Massachusetts deputy Fredrica Harris Thompsett to a six-year term on the Episcopal Church’s Executive Council. The Executive Council is the church’s governing body between General Conventions.
- Brian N. Prior to serve as assisting bishop in Alabama
- Remembering an Episcopalian as a ‘symbol of voting rights,’ while working to preserve those rights
- All Church of England dioceses join Eco Diocese program ahead of 2030 net-zero target
- UPDATED: Charles V. Willie, first African American House of Deputies vice president, dies at 94
- Presiding bishop, Jon Meacham discuss religion, politics, insurrection