The House of Deputies this afternoon elected Massachusetts deputy Fredrica Harris Thompsett to a six-year term on the Episcopal Church’s Executive Council. The Executive Council is the church’s governing body between General Conventions.
- Anglicans raise voices at COP27
- Pajama drive brings Northwestern Pennsylvania community together to help children in need
- Bishop issues pastoral letter on deadly mass shooting at Walmart in Southern Virginia
- Shannon Duckworth consecrated as bishop of Louisiana
- Archbishop of Canterbury meets prime minister of Mozambique and victims of conflict