The House of Deputies this afternoon elected Massachusetts deputy Fredrica Harris Thompsett to a six-year term on the Episcopal Church’s Executive Council. The Executive Council is the church’s governing body between General Conventions.
- Inauguration, MLK Day offer Episcopalians opportunities to pray and engage
- Bishops warn ‘epidemic of gun violence now threatens our democracy’
- Bishops write letter urging Episcopalians to avoid inauguration-related protests amid threats of violence
- Virginia, General seminaries pursue joint venture to foster deeper collaboration
- All Saints Pasadena helps homeless people during pandemic by offering refuge and support